Digital Expertise & Industry Leadership:
If you’re on this page, you are likely looking for a digital agency partner that has the digital expertise, knowledge and industry connections that give you an advantage.
Our firm counts our digital expertise and direct marketing experience in decades not months or a few years. Our team includes the Vice-Chair of Interactive Advertising Bureau of Canada (IABC) and the chair of the IAB’s Search Engine Marketing Council. We currently teach several digital, search engine and integrated marketing courses for The Canadian Marketing Association (CMA), Government of Ontario and various clients and groups. Our deep experience and contacts means access to digital thought leaders, the latest betas, emerging data and important insights to help make your digital strategies even more effective.
We have a unique 360 degree view of the digital advertising world. Many of us started our careers working client-side for leading direct marketers, others sold advertising on behalf of leading web properties, yet others come from an IT and consulting background. Many Aber Group staff speak and write several languages in addition to English & French. We also offer you international expertise with team members located in New Zealand and Brazil. This diverse experience build a unique set of direct marketing knowledge and digital expertise that we use to drive great results.
We are strong advocates for the Canadian Internet marketing and advertising industry, and actively promote its growth, development and use among Canadian marketers.
- Member of the Canadian Marketing Association’s Board of Directors
- Member of the CMA Internet Best Practices Task Force
- Past-chair of the CMA’s eMarketing Council
- Co-author and teacher of the CMA’s inaugural E-Marketing Certification Course
- Vice-Chairman of the Board of the Interactive Advertising Bureau of Canada
- Chair of the SEM Committee of the IAB Canada
- Member CMA Not for Profit Council
- Past chair of the IAB Canada marketing Council
- Founder and past president of AIMS