This is an immediate four month, paid, full-time internship for a smart, driven and enthusiastic recent college or university grad who loves the Internet and marketing, looking for related work experience in a fast-paced team environment.
The right person will:
- Have a strong quantitative background, including academic experience working with data to uncover trends, confidence in working with numbers, and proficiency in Excel and other data manipulation tools.
- Thrive in an environment where demands change quickly, have a strong desire to delight our clients consistently, and are thrilled to help out where needed – from helping develop media strategy to moving office furniture when necessary.
- Be a capable, no-nonsense team player
- Research, build & execute Internet marketing plans
- Effectively project manage online campaign details to ensure plans launch on time and deliver on budget
- Deliver accurate campaign progress reports for optimization and client updates
- Build and monitor paid search campaigns
- Consistently delight our clients with your excellent client service skills
- Other administrative duties as required by team members
- An inquisitive nature and a strong drive to learn Internet marketing, online media buying and search marketing skills
- Excellent organizational, time and self-management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and client relation skills
- Impeccable attention to detail, precise execution and remarkable follow up
- Flexible; able to quickly switch focus and easily adapt to change
- Proven advanced proficiency with MS office applications (especially Excel)
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Solution oriented customer service skills
- Understanding of marketing principles and ability to think strategically
- Direct Marketing and PPC Advertising experience a strong asset
Your cover letter and resume must highlight the specific qualifications you have that would make you a great fit for this position. Due to the high volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates that we select for an interview.
Please Note: This is not a summer internship and is intended for recent graduates. This is an internship program intended to drive towards full time employment at the end of the program. In fact, 60% of our full time staff started as interns.
All staff must pass criminal and personal reference checks, as well as a series of in-depth interviews as a pre-condition of employment.