You’ve run successful PPC campaigns in a wide range of industries and are Google certified. In addition to managing campaigns to strict CPA goals and achieving targets, you consistently delight clients and your co-workers.
The SEM Coordinator is responsible for building, managing, optimizing and reporting on pay-per-click marketing campaigns. Hands-on experience with search engine interfaces and/or PPC management tools is essential.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience developing and executing successful paid SEM campaigns in Google AdWords & Bing Ads
- Proven experience in quantitative analysis and reporting
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational, time and self-management skills
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically
- Solution oriented customer service skills
- An inquisitive nature and a strong drive to learn
- Online media buying/planning experience a strong asset
Your cover letter and resume must highlight the specific qualifications you have that would make you a great fit for this position. Due to the high volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates that we select for an interview.
All staff must pass criminal and personal reference checks, as well as a series of in-depth interviews as a pre-condition of employment.